GBPR brings decades of media relations and journalism experience to each client engagement. Our strong relationships with local, regional and national media outlets allow us to provide opportunities for our clients to share important information, deliver key messages and tell their story.
Our media relations services include:
- Developing or refining key messages for use in media outreach activities
- Developing and updating your organization’s media kit appropriate to each media opportunity
- Drafting and issuing press releases and media advisories
- Pitching feature stories and facilitating interviews and media appearances
- Positioning your Subject Matter Experts with targeted journalists as reliable sources of information
- Curating blog posts and guest columns on behalf of your organization’s leadership
- Media training and prep in advance of media interviews and events, including:
- Key message delivery and talking points development
- Preparation for anticipated Q&A
- Media monitoring and reporting
We also provide focused media training sessions to prepare our clients with a better understanding of how the media operates and what to expect during an interview, so that you tell your story with clarity and impact.