Gaffney Bennett PR announced today that Ted Novin, a member of its senior team, will participate as a panelist in an upcoming webinar being hosted by the premiere HR consulting firm, CCA Inc. The webinar, which focuses on enterprises returning to work safely and effectively in the still-evolving COVID-19 environment, will be held on September 15, 2020 from 1:00–2:00pm ET. To register, CLICK HERE.
Moderated by Dr. Jay Sandys, VP of Organizational Development at CCA Inc., the panel will join together experts who cover a range of specializations, including:
- Organizational Support
- Panelist: Jay Sandys, PhD., Vice President, CCA
- Environmental Safety and Industrial Cleaning
- Panelist: Daniel Engling, MS, CIH, Director of Industrial Hygiene Services, Keramida, Inc.
- Data Analytics
- Panelist: Howard Gerver, President, HR Best Practices
- Contact Tracing and Proximity Tracking
- Panelist: Walter McLallen, Co-Chairman of the Board, Tomahawk Strategic Solutions; Principal, Meritage Capital
- Panelist: Ted Novin, Senior Team, Gaffney Bennett PR
Participants will be able to submit questions. Registration is limited. Ted Novin is a strategic communications and crisis management professional with over 20 years of experience shaping stories and navigating high-stakes issues for his clients. Throughout the course of his career, Ted has advised dozens of domestic and international companies, both public and private, on their strategic communications and crisis planning and response efforts. Ted’s expertise also involves leading clients’ communications efforts across a range of transactions and special situations, including M&A, restructurings, executive transitions, change management, and litigation, to name a few. He is based in Gaffney Bennett PR’s New York office.