GBPR brings decades of media relations and journalism experience to each client engagement. Our strong relationships with local, regional and national media outlets allow us to provide opportunities for our clients to share important information, deliver key messages and tell their story.
Our media relations and training services include:
- Developing or refining key messages to be used in media outreach activities
- Developing and updating your organization’s media kit appropriate to each media opportunity
- Drafting and issuing press releases and media alerts/advisories as news about your organization is available
- Pitching feature stories about your organization and facilitating interviews/media appearances for your spokespeople
- Positioning your Subject Matter Experts with targeted journalists as reliable sources of information on specific topics
- Drafting blog posts and/or guest columns on behalf of your organization’s leadership
- Preparing spokespeople in advance of media interviews and events, including:
- Drafting talking points
- Preparation for anticipated Q&A
- Training to enhance the delivery of key messages
- Monitoring media and circulating relevant coverage to appropriate contacts
We also provide focused media training sessions to prepare our clients with a better understanding of how the media operates and what to expect during an interview, so that you tell your story with clarity and impact.